Initiated in 1993 at the University of Waterloo, the International Conference on Water Resources and Environment Research (ICWRER)
brings together researchers and practitioners from around the globe to present and discuss their latest theoretical and practical research advances in order to better understand natural systems related to water resources and the environment. The series of conferences cover areas such as geographical information systems and remote sensing, stochastic hydrology, sustainable water management, surface water and groundwater interaction, ecosystem modelling, conflict resolution, scaling problems in hydrology and water resources, environmental management, risk analysis and climate change, which is the world-class academic conferences in the field of water resources and environmental research.
ICWRER 2019 has invited six keynote speakers:
● Jun Xia, Academician, Wuhan University
● Jianyun Zhang, Academician, Nanjing Hydraulic Research Institute
● Chongyu Xu, Academician, University of Oslo
● Edward McBean, Academician, University of Guelph
● Vijay P.Singh, Academician, Texas A&M University
● Roy Brouwer, Executive Director of the Water Institute,University of Waterloo
ICWRER 2019 has invited a number of relevant organization leaders to participate in the panel:
● the China Three Gorges Corporation
● the Former National South-to-North Water Transfer Office
● the China Power Construction Corporation
Excellent papers will be recommended to the 5 Cooperative journals(ICWRER 2019 Special Issue):
● Water Resources and Economics (SSCI,SCI)
● International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health (SSCI,SCI)
● Marine Economics and Management
● Sustainability (SSCI,SCI)
● Water Science and Engineering (EI)
The main theme of ICWRER 2019 is Hydro-Ecology and Green Development, covering a range of important issues surrounding water resources and the environment. We look forward to warmly welcoming you to Nanjing in June 2019.
page is open! Submission steps can be found at here.
to learn more about ICWRER history.
Special Sessions of ICWRER 2019 can be seen at here.
Instructions for preparing submissions can be downloaded from here.
to learn more about keynote speakers' information.
to learn more about Best Student Paper Prize.
to learn more about Technical Tour.
• Proposals for Special Sessions: October 1st,2018
• Extended Abstract Submission: April 30th, 2019
• Early Bird Registration: April 30th, 2019
• Notification of Acceptance: May 15th, 2019
• Conference Dates: June 14th to 18th, 2019