Initiated in 1993 at the University of Waterloo, the International Conference on Water Resources and Environment Research (ICWRER)
brings together researchers and practitioners from around the globe to present and discuss their latest theoretical and practical research advances in order to better understand natural systems related to water resources and the environment. The series of conferences cover areas such as geographical information systems and remote sensing, stochastic hydrology, sustainable water management, surface water and groundwater interaction, ecosystem modelling, conflict resolution, scaling problems in hydrology and water resources, environmental management, risk analysis and climate change, which is the world-class academic conferences in the field of water resources and environmental research.
ICWRER 2019 has invited six keynote speakers
(in alphabetical order):
● BROUWER Roy, Executive Director, Water Institute, University of Waterloo, Canada
● McBEAN Edward, Academician of the Canadian Academy of Engineering, University of Guelph, Canada
● SINGH Vijay, Academician of Georgia Fazisi Academy, Texas A&M University, United States
● XIA Jun, Academician of Chinese Academy of Sciences, Wuhan University, China
● XU Chongyu, Academician of the Royal Norwegian Academy of Science and Letters, University of Oslo, Norway
● ZHANG Jianyun, Academician of Chinese Academy of Engineering, Nanjing Hydraulic Research Institute, China
ICWRER 2019 has invited a number of relevant organization leaders to participate in the panel:
● HIPEL Keith, Academician of the Royal Society of Canada, University of Waterloo, Canada
● HU Wenrui, Academician of Chinese Academy of Engineering , Department of Engineering Management, China Academy of Engineering, China
● JIANG Hongqiang, Researcher, National Key Laboratory of Environmental Protection Planning and Policy Simulation, China
● LIU He, Academician of Chinese Academy of Engineering, Research Institute of Petroleum Exploration and Development, China
● SIMONOVIC P. Slobodan, Professor, Academician of the Canadian Academy of Engineering, University of Western Ontario, Canada
● WANG Dianchang, Professorate Senior Engineer, China Three Gorges Group, China
● ZHANG Ye, Professorate Senior Engineer, China Society for Hydropower Engineering, China
Excellent papers will be recommended to the 5 Cooperative journals(ICWRER 2019 Special Issue):
● Water Resources and Economics (SSCI,SCI)
● International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health (SSCI,SCI)
● Sustainability (SSCI,SCI)
● Water Science and Engineering (EI)
● Marine Economics and Management
The main theme of ICWRER 2019 is Hydro-Ecology and Green Development, covering a range of important issues surrounding water resources and the environment. We look forward to warmly welcoming you to Nanjing in June 2019. Sincerely welcome colleagues and alumni from academia, publishing and business at home and abroad to attend and participate in the exhibition. Exhibition Contacts: ZHU Li + 86 13911264677
page is open! Submission steps can be found at here.
to learn more about ICWRER history.
Special Sessions of ICWRER 2019 can be seen at here.
Instructions for preparing submissions can be downloaded from here.
to learn more about keynote speakers' information.
to learn more about Best Student Paper Prize.
to learn more about Technical Tour.
• Proposals for Special Sessions: October 1st,2018
• Extended Abstract Submission: April 30th, 2019
• Best Student Paper Prize: May 25th, 2019
• Early Bird Registration: April 30th, 2019 May 20th, 2019
• Notification of Acceptance: May 15th, 2019
• Conference Dates: June 14th to 18th, 2019